"Books support us in our solitude and keep us from being a burden to ourselves."
Jeremy Collier (via observando)
i cant wait to get a boyfriend, im all prepared. i punched some holes in the lid of this jar and i put some grass and a twig in it
- You are stronger than you realize.
- You are more cruel than you realize.
- The smallest words will break your heart.
- You will change. You’re not the same person you were three years ago. You’re not even the same person you were three minutes ago and that’s okay. Especially if you don’t like the person you were three minutes ago.
- People come and go. Some are cigarette breaks, others are forest fires.
- You won’t like your name until you hear someone say it in their sleep.
- You’ll forget your email password but ten years from now you’ll still remember the number of steps up to his flat.
- You don’t have to open the curtains if you don’t want to.
- Never stop yourself from texting someone. If you love them at 4 a.m., tell them. If you still love them at 9:30 a.m., tell them again.
- Make sure you have a safe place. Whether it’s the kitchen floor or the travel section of a bookshop, just make sure you have a safe place.
- You will be scared of all kinds of things— of spiders and clowns and eating alone— but your biggest fear will be that people will see you the way you see yourself.
- Sometimes, looking at someone will be like looking into the sun. Sometimes, someone will look at you like you are the sun. Wait for it.
- You will learn how to sleep alone, how to avoid the cold corners, but still fill a bed.
- Always be friends with broken people. They know how to survive.
- You can love someone and hate them, all at once. You can miss them so much you ache but still ignore your phone when they call.
- You are good at something, whether it’s making someone laugh or remembering their birthday. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that these things don’t matter.
- You will always be hungry for love. Always. Even when someone is asleep next to you you’ll envy the pillow touching their cheek and the sheet hiding their skin.
- Loneliness is nothing to do with how many people are around you but how many of them understand you.
- People say I love you all the time. Even when they say, ‘Why didn’t you call me back?’ or ‘He’s an asshole.’ Make sure you’re listening.
- You will be okay.
- You will be okay.
21 things my father never told me (via lovebug)
Wow. Just, wow.
This picture was too good for me not to share.
This is Chris Dobens, creator of the Boston Strong T shirt campaign, embracing his girlfriend,Emily Engelhardt, who was injured in last year’s marathon bombing, right before she crosses the finish line.
This picture is, in my opinion, one of the most important ones taken today.
"[My dream dinner date would be with] Gilda Radner, Anais Nin, and Jennifer Lawrence – because although we don’t know each other well, we’re always sending each other texts and weird images." - Emma Stone
If you obsess over whether you are making the right decision, you are basically assuming that the universe will reward you for one thing and punish you for another.
The universe has no fixed agenda. Once you make any decision, it works around that decision. There is no right or wrong, only a series of possibilities that shift with each thought, feeling, and action that you experience.
If this sounds too mystical, refer again to the body. Every significant vital sign—body temperature, heart rate, oxygen consumption, hormone level, brain activity, and so on—alters the moment you decide to do anything… decisions are signals telling your body, mind, and environment to move in a certain direction."
Deepak Chopra, The Book of Secrets: Unlocking the Hidden Dimensions of Your Life (
on the bright side i am not addicted to crack cocaine
On the downside I’m too poor to afford one.
one crack cocaine
hello drug dealer yes i would like to purchase one crack cocaine please
debit or credit
I actually have a gift card